This unique property is a rare find so close to town. Boasting a beautiful double storey brick, 4 bedroom quality home nestled on a gentle sloping hill only 2 minutes from Yeppoon. Follow the bitumen driveway up past the grove of Lychee trees that provide a feast of fruit each Christmas, to the well built, immaculately kept home with ocean and rural views. Imagine relaxing on the front deck, enjoying those sea breezes on a hot summer afternoon sipping on a cool drink and taking in the ocean view or enjoy the rural landscape of Taranganba and Tanby. This property has a 2.2kw solar system, a 5000 gallon rain water tank and the potential to subdivide (subject to council approval). Features include:-
• 1 generous bedroom with built in robe, opens out onto the large balcony
• 1 huge bathroom, newly renovated with tiles to the ceiling
• Spacious Tasmanian Oak kitchen with ample storage, large pantry, electric cook top, oven and dishwasher
• Large open plan lounge and dining area with magnificent views
• Fire place to warm you on those cold winter nights
• Polished Tasmanian Oak floor boards throughout
• Large deck just perfect for entertaining
• 3 generous bedrooms all with built in robes
• 1 bathroom & laundry
• Large rumpus/family room
• Computer nook
• Double car garage with electric roller doors, work bench and storage
Be sure to inspect this home to truly appreciate the quality and size it has to offer. The owners are motivated to sell. Call me to book your private inspection today!
Auction on site Saturday 12th January 2018 @ 11am. Offers prior to auction will be considered.
Photo ID will be required to bid plus a $5,000 deposit if you are the successful bidder.
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.”