Bask in the sun or sit under a shady tree whilst listening to the abundant birdlife and hear the water trickle into the pond and the sounds of the waves crashing in the distance, all within the private sanctuary of your backyard. This property is one of the Capricorn Coast’s best kept secrets combining space and acreage living positioned just metres from the beach, absolute bliss!
• Set on 1.5 acres (6,678m2), there is an electric side gate which allows access to the fully fenced backyard consisting of a stunning lush garden with beautiful established trees including a variety of citrus and fruit trees, a pond with Barramundi swimming freely, a fern house, fire pit, 6x6m shed with power, and even an outdoor spa bath set amongst the gardens for ultimate relaxation
• Step inside the home and it conveniently offers the perfect design for dual living or potential to rent out the bottom level on Air BnB for holiday makers
• Downstairs in the granny flat there is a stunning kitchen with marble benchtops, lounge room enjoying ocean breezes, enormous bedroom with built in cupboards and fan, alongside a bathroom with bathtub and a laundry, all lockable from the rest of the home with separate power and hot water system
• Also, downstairs there is another living area, 2 more bedrooms both with built in cupboards, another bathroom and laundry and a feeling of spaciousness accentuated by the 9ft ceilings
• Upstairs, you’ll be in awe of the beautiful panoramic ocean and island views from the lounge room leading out to the deck, a great place to have your morning coffee
• The lounge room is air conditioned with hoop pine floors with a dining area leading on to the kitchen with granite bench tops, electric stove and timber cabinetry
• The master bedroom is a relaxing space with plenty of cupboard space and looks out over the back deck and tranquil backyard
• The main bathroom has a deluxe rain shower, floor to ceiling tiles and a tub to unwind after a long day
• Boasting so much character with the heritage style and feature bullnose roof, this home is one of a kind and even has 5kw of solar!
• Located across the road to Kinka Beach to go for an afternoon stroll, a short walk to pick up some delicious fish’n’chips from the Kinka Kippa, and the Causeway is only a few minutes away to go fishing, what a lifestyle!
This property is an absolute surprise package once you walk through the door, don’t just drive past, as it really is a hidden gem!